iPhone Mounting on 2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure
As a followup to the post about using an iPhone for adventure riding on and off road navigation, following tracks, and more. Here is how I mounted my iPhone on the R1200GSA.
Most of the items on the following list are used for other things as well, things like charing my 2 GoPros, camera (Sony DSC-RX100M II), iPad, and my Schuberth SRC-S System For S2 Helmets (so the money spent is not necessarily only for mounting the iPhone…plus I had some of these items already). Also, most of these items can be found for a lower price, I just posted the first price I found on line.
What you need
- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip Cell Phone Holder with 1-Inch Ball – $21.57
- Portable 1000mA Universal USB Charger – $29.60
- Lightning to USB Cable – $17.49
- RAM Mounts RAM Composite Short Double Socket Arm for 1in. Ball Bases – $8.99
- RAM U-Bolt Mounting Base with 1 inch Ball – $12.90
- 12V Bike & Car Socket Connector – $18.90